18"- 48" PORTABLE CHAINSAW MILL
This 18"- 48" chainsaw mill is used together for logwood chip cutting. The versatile, heavy-duty chainsaw lumber mill suits up to a 48" (121cm) bar and accurately cuts planks and beams up to 1/2” to 13” deep. The chainsaw mill can be in combination with the sawmill, creating a straight and level first cut along with a log. A perfect for homeowners, woodworkers, arborists, and sawyers
If you’ve ever had a fallen tree in your yard, you might have found yourself wishing there was an easy (and inexpensive) way to cut it into lumber. Our Chainsaw mill is designed for just this purpose. This handy Sawmill allows you to use your chainsaw to cut clean, even beams or planks from logs, and because of its portable nature, you can easily bring a chainsaw mill out to a fallen tree, saving you the hassle of moving a huge, unwieldy log.
A portable chain sawmill 14'' to 48'' is used to quickly and easily transform your chainsaw into a mobile sawmill.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Constructed from high-quality alluminum and galvanized steel, these new brackets are easier to adjust and durable for long-lasting use.
- EFFICIENT WORKING TOOL: This tool has a parallel bar that can have its distance adjusted from the chainsaw bar to provide different thickness slabs. Mill slabs between 1/2" to 13" thick.
- ADJUSTABLE CHAINSAW MILL: Chain sawmill is suitable for chainsaws with a bar length between 18" and 48", planking milling height & width are adjustable.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: All necessary assembly and installation hardware are including for easy installation.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Using together with the chainsaw to convert rough logs into beautiful slabs. Ideal for homeowners, woodworkers, & carpenters, you can mill your own lumber at home or in the woods.
- Material: Aluminum & Steel
- Bar size suit: 48''/121cm
- Capable size range: 18'' to 48''
- Cut thickness: 1/2" to 13"(12.7 mm to 330 mm)
- Net weight: 18 lbs/8.2 kg
- Maximum slabbing width: 1100 mm (43.3")
1 PC Chainsaw Mill
1 SET assembling Tool
1 PC USER MANUAL (chainsaw and guide bar are not included）
- For all queriers please Call
(209) 441-6811 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free shipping for all orders no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 3 to 9 business days to receive depending on your location. Tracking numbers will be issued within 24-72hrs hours of shipment.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after your purchase. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
PAYMENT & SECURITY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.