Cpap Tube Cleaner and Sanitizer with Bag Cpap Cleaning Machine
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Easily and Efficiently Sanitize and Clean your CPAP without Removing the Mask, Hose, or Reservoir.
The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer take the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment. Simply press the start button and you’ll get sanitization in 30 minutes with 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens eliminated. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. It is so easy to use that you won’t even have to set timers on the machine. Just enjoy the 1-click automatic cleaning cycle!
The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer's innovative technology automatically completes this daily chore of sanitizing without any disassembly. It uses this activated oxygen (Ozone) to eliminate any mold, bacteria, and viruses it comes in contact with—safely and effectively.
WHY OUR CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZERNo Electric? No Worries, The CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer run on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter.
Sanitize all of your entire CPAP equipment without removing the mask, hose, or reservoir.✔ Automatic Cleaning
✔ Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
✔ Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
✔ Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces
✔ Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
✔ 10 year Battery life
✔ Charging time only 2 hours
✔ Requires no maintenance
✔ Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting.
HOW TO USE CPAP CLEANER & SANITIZER:
Step 1: Clean Your Mask and Hose.
1. For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into your CPAP machine
2. For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into the CPAP Cleaner
3. Turn the Cleaner on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
4. If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
5. Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Machine and wait 30 minutes.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or your Money Back
Why You Should Purchase From Us?
1:- FREE shipping No surprises or hidden fees.
2:- Safe payments via PayPal and Stripe®
3:- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
4:- Real humans on our support help desk!
5:- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
The items will be shipped by Fast Post, It will take 3-7 working days from the shipment date.
Click the "Buy Now" Button To Order Now!
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell Out Fast!