Monthly Medicine Organizer 2 Times a Day, One Month/30-Day Pill Box
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Have a hard time keeping track of all your daily medications?
Have you been searching for a new way to help you remember your morning and evening meds?
Then your search is over!
Why should we need to use a pill case?
- If it is hard to see or read your pill bottles.
- Pillboxes are useful for keeping your pills in order.
- For travel, make sure you have more than enough medicine to last while you are away.
- Plan ahead. Check the pill bottle for the number of refills that are left when you get your new prescription.
Pill Dispenser Features
- Bright Translucent Colors
- Durable Quality Construction
- 32 Numbered Compartments
- Removable Am/Pm Daily Pill Cases
- BPA Free, Safe & Non-Toxic Food Grade PP
- Ideal home health care living aid for the elderly, seniors and all ages.
Pill organizer of different capacities, as shown above
Please confirm the amount of pills you take daily,
Don't buy the wrong size pill organizer again.
It's great if you don't want to bring multiple bottles when traveling.
- Medicine Box Size : 7.9” x 3.9” x 2.8”
- Each Small Pill Case size : 2.8” x 0.9” x 0.8”
For Whom to Use?
- Elderly people
- Individuals with memory loss
- When under multiple medications
- To ensure, the patient has taken or not taken medicine
Maintenance and Care
1. Wash before first use.
2. After the first use, wash with mild soapy water.
3. Dry before storing.